A glorious loaded veggie hash of Patrysvlei potatoes, onion, butternut, Funky Fungi mushrooms, Neighborhood Farms swiss chard and Umthunzi tomato.
- Peel and chop the Patrysvlei potatoes and butternut (optional) into small cubes. Place in a pot of boiling water and par boil over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Drain on completion.
- Place a pan over a high heat with a drizzle of oil, when hot fry your chopped Funki Fungi mushrooms until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to a medium heat with a drizzle of oil and fry some sliced onion with a sprinkle of Funky Ouma Chilli Salt until soft. Add the cooked potato and butternut and cook until they are starting to brown and crisp up.
- Add 1 clove of grated garlic and some chopped Umthunzi Tomatoes and the shredded Neighbourhood farms Swiss chard to the pan and cook until the swiss chard is starting to wilt. Add the cooked mushrooms to the pan and heat through for a further 1-2 mins.
- Plate up and garnish with chopped herbs.
You can bulk up this hash with a can of beans (we like black beans or cannellini beans).