We’re talking Yofi falafel with Cooked’s hummus, Gaia’s garlic mayo, Lebanese Bakery’s flatbreads, Mediterranean Delicacies greek olives, a fresh tomato, baby spinach & cucumber salad… the options are endless...
- Roll the falafel mixture into golf-sized balls. Place a pan over medium heat with some oil. Shallow fry the falafels until golden all over and warmed through, turning as they colour.
- Dice up some onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and shred some baby spinach. Toss together with some lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning.
- Pan fry the wraps until golden on both sides and heated through. Slice into quarters.
- Slice up some avo and throw it through some lemon juice, fresh shredded mint leaves, and some seasoning.
- Lay out everything on a board along with some olives, hummus and garlic mayo!
- Layer up the flatbread quarters and get munching!
You can also leave the wraps whole, and make delicious roll ups!