You can’t go wrong with a classic.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine 1-2 cloves grated garlic, some fresh lemon juice, a dash of dijon mustard, a dash of olive oil, some salt, pepper and fresh chopped herbs of choice (rosemary or thyme work well). Mix to combine, and rub it all over the lamb until well coated – keeping the net on
- Place a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, and brown the lamb until golden all over, shifting it as it colours.
- Then finish it off in the oven for 30 minutes (for the Medium Box) and 50 minutes (for the Large Box).
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing the lamb for serving.
If you prefer a spicier marinade, add some ground spices of choice as well as some dried chili.