Ground beef mince in a sticky Korean sauce served on rice.
- Cook rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Dice 1 onion and grate a clove garlic and a small thumb of ginger. Roughly chop the Umthunzi coriander and finley slice Neighbourhood Farm spring onion
- Place a pan over a medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil (we like sesame oil). Sauté the onion until soft and translucent. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the Frankie Fenner beef mince breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Then let it brown for 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl combine a glug of Bao Down hot sauce, a squeeze of honey and some soy sauce. Taste to test and add more honey or soy sauce if required.
- Add the sauce to the mince and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Dish up your cooked rice and top with the glossy Korean mince.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and spring onion.