Delicious mince curry roti with an element of sweetness.
- In a pan, sauté a finely diced onion until soft and add two cloves of grated garlic for a minute. Add the beef mince and cook over a medium-high until browned – about 5 minutes. Add some chopped tomatoes and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir spices of your own choice ; cumin, turmeric, paprika, marsala, mustard seeds or fennel seeds, some chili powder and salt – are a great combo. Cook for a few minutes.
- For the salsa: combine two diced apricots, two diced sweet peppers, some roughly chopped coriander and lemon juice to taste.
- Toast the rotis in a pan over medium heat until golden. Butter them up (optional)!
- Top with meat mixture and salsa.
Beef provides the master antioxidant – glutathione, which is packed with anti-aging benefits, is said to prevent illness, reduce the risk of chronic disease, and strengthens the immune system.