Nadorcott orange citrus marinated Greenfish dorado ceviche with Naturally Organic spring onion, pineapple/strawberry and mint.
- Remove any pin bones from the dorado. Cut into very small cubes.
- In a bowl, combine the juice from 1-2 Nadorcotts (orange citrus) and the juice from 1-2 lemons or limes with a small squeeze of honey.
- Add to the citrus juice bowl: very finely chopped pineapple, spring onion and a grated clove of garlic and season well.
- Add the fish cubes to the bowl and leave in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes - 1 hour depending on your preference on how you like the fish cooked.
- Just before serving, add finely chopped mint and strawberry.
- We like to serve our ceviche with tortilla chips for that extra crunch – but it’s also amazing eaten as is for a starter.
Ceviche is raw fresh fish that is cooked without heat in citrus juices. The acid in the citrus actually cooks the fish.