Warm roti wrap filled with sautéed breakfast veggies and drizzled in a spiced yoghurt.
- In a small bowl, mix a teaspoon of the Taste of Paste Sri Lankan Curry Paste (or your curry paste of choice) with a big dollop of yoghurt or plant-based yoghurt of your choice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and mix well to combine.
- Place a pan over a high heat with a drizzle of oil, when hot fry sliced mushrooms until golden. Remove from the pan, season and set aside.
- Return the pan to a medium heat with a drizzle of oil, fry the sliced tomatoes until they start to soften. Then add shredded swiss chard until wilted. Remove from the pan, season and set aside.
- Wipe down the pan and dry fry the roti on each side for a minute.
- Load up your warm roti with the tomato, swiss chard and mushrooms. Drizzle over the spiced yoghurt and some fresh coriander leaves. Wrap it up and tuck in.
Add on suggestions:
- Place a pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of oil, when hot fry bacon until crispy on both sides. Drain on some paper towel before adding to your roti.
- Place a pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of oil, when hot fry an egg until cooked to your desired consistency (we like sunny side up for a runny yolk).
Swiss chard is a nutritional powerhouse. It’s an excellent source of vitamins K, A, and C, as well as a good source of magnesium, potassium, iron, and dietary fiber.