Creamy overnight oats with banana, peanut butter and milk. Great energy source for the start of the day!
- Choose your vessel for your overnight oats. We like using a jar but you can also use tupperware.
- Add ⅓ cup of rolled oats, pinch of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and mix to combine.
- Add half a mashed banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of the milk of your choice. Stir to fully combine.
- Add another ½ cup of the milk of your choice. Stir, cover and refrigerate overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- In the morning uncover and add a little more milk if it feels too thick.
- You can add any toppings you desire. We like toasted coconut, chopped nuts, honey and any fresh fruit.
Overnight oats are basically a no-cook method of making oatmeal/porridge. Instead of heating oats on the cooker top (or microwave), you soak the oats overnight in milk. This allows the oats to absorb the liquid to produce a creamy pudding-like porridge.